Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i make up with my friends?

everyone here on yahoo answers keep telling me that i should make up with the friends i got in a fight with even thought they did mean things to me the problem is i never made up with a friend what should i do or say? should i talk 2 them on msn or in person?How can i make up with my friends?
Msn Is Safer O_O , I Mean' They Cant Throw Things At You On Msn, And You Can Kinda Lie A Bit Without Showing It . =DHow can i make up with my friends?
in person, i hate to be rude but they'll probably think that your scared if your only talking to them on msn.
You can try talk to them on msn. They may or may not answer you, though.


But you can always make the first step to talk things out.


Tell them you were not feeling good after you had had a fight with them.And let them know how that hurt you, too. Make the first step to say sorry. You will be amazed at this magical word!





I always believe that having even a friend with you is always better than having an enemy with you~





So, good luck, friend!
dhdj uttb ssshfhff
Heyya me and my friends get into fight loads... I think that if they did mean things to you, you should stilll make up with them, but remember that they are capable of being mean when they want to! Talk to them on msn so it allows both of you time to think about what you're gonna say. After that, you should talk in person cos if you just talk on msn and not in person, it's kinda fake. Another thing is, if they were the ones mean to you, tell them what they did that upset you and hopefully they'll stop. If they don't, well then dont bother with them anymore! Hope it all sorts itself out ;)
Well me %26amp;%26amp; my friends get into it all the time. %26amp;%26amp; im pretty good with making up with them, sooo.....ummm i could help you, but it depends on the problem wheather you should do it on msn, phone, in person, ETC. but just hit me up %26amp;%26amp; i can help you, trust me im good with this stuff...
I have been told that I can be cold, but I never forgive friends who hurt me. Life is short, friends come and go. And only your family is there for you over the years.


A friend that would hurt you isn't a friend.


Dump em.
u can make me frd as well:P





best regards





haroon aejaz http://123infor.blogspot.com/
well using msn is a little immature. Try to talk to them in person, If you dont want to make up with your friend you dont have to... this is your life. If they did mean thigns before they may do them again. We on yahoo answers dont really know the exact story, do what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment