Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trying to make up with a great friend i screwed up kinda sis/brother thing?

i known her for 2 years very cute but just great Freinds kinda sis/brother deals but i seams wanted more kinda bit more i can get. she didn't want that %26amp; shut me out for while %26amp; i completely shut my self down in misery coz i cared to much but i new what i have done she ment lot but i fell to emotions that i couldent have or she thought just tryin to et her that way but o well i f up. she found out how miserable i was %26amp; seams but very slowly trying to requantins kinda idk just like starting over as friends i know she needs to trust me again %26amp; feel confortable but on my part what really kills me is that shes been hanging with her friends more often %26amp; im very scared that if thios friendship kinda works again she only wants me as chatter box IM %26amp; every once while hang out. I don't want that i want to have kinda same moment of doing things with her like her friends but i can't handle that fraid to just walk away. i know this is to early but just how i fell but i know i f up. she tells me just relax %26amp; chll take it slowly so idk. Just want to be great buddies sis/brother thing but she says en time bu kills me being at home while shes hanging with her other friends kinda what the blank about us least interacting more but i know im pulling the gun to soon i know i have to face this what her demands are kinda redeem my self but its killing me, how long does this usually takes ?Trying to make up with a great friend i screwed up kinda sis/brother thing?
Keep your pimp hand way strong bro, slap dat ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment