Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make up with your best friend?

Tonight was my best friends/roommates birthday and like i hung out with him earlier before him and his wife went out to dinner together with another couple and i stayed home (so i wouldnt be like a 5th wheel), i was sorta bored and then this girl called me and asked if i wanted to go to a show in PA with her and some other people, and being the idiot that I am i went and we were there all night. I got back at like 130 in the morning so i like missed everything for my friends birthday and I feel really bad, like i know he hates me right now. Is there anyway i can make it up to him?How to make up with your best friend?
You put your desire to have fun over your best friends birthday. That's pretty harsh. Any apology had better not sound like it's about you. Explain about feeling like a 5th wheel, acknowledge that you were a complete selfish jerk, and then let your friend cool off.How to make up with your best friend?
say sorry and do not disappoint them anymore. be more loyal and honest
  • loan officer
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment