Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I make it up to my friend?

So my friend used to work at this place where it had a arcade, go-karts, bumper boats, mini golf etc. He's worked there for over 2 years and his older bro before him. So since then (2 1/3 years ago) it was a group of about 5 friends including him. So when he worked we would go there and get free tokens and go on the rides. We did this a lot and never any problem. So friday we went to go chill with him and he let us on once, so we went. By the way, I always thought we were allowed to and that his managers were alright with it.





2 days later, a friend calls. HE GOT FIRED. I'm thinking, oh no. Cus he loved this job. The girl he was about to ask out worked there, and a lot of them were his friends now. Now I feel that I am responsible for this. I mean, there were others who went on more than me. And we used to go on SO MUCH before so i thought it was cool.





Now, he's mad/sad and I said if he wants to hang out today so we could just talk about it. What should I do to make it up to him? ALSO, there are other people dont' forget. Like 4-5 others who used to get on rides and I think they should make it up to him. And just taking him out for dinner sorta.....sucks. Can anyone think of a good idea?





ThanksHow can I make it up to my friend?
Woah, what a harsh manager! You can try telling him you're sorry he had to lose his job. But I think he knows it's not really your fault. He was the one responsible for keeping the rules, but he bent them since you guys were friends. Now he's taking responsibility of it. If he really wanted the job back, then perhaps you could go with him while he persuades the manager to take him back? Do whatever you think is necessary to help him out. How can I make it up to my friend?
Say sorry to him coz it's really your guys fault. Introduced him another job and treat him a round of drinks, try it.
  • Siam Esteemed Product Co Ltd
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment