Monday, August 16, 2010

How to make up with a good friend?

Hey ,


I think I really hurt a good friend of mine. I know he has a crush on me, and I did like him too. However , I don't really think I want to be more than friends. I wanted to be sure what to tell him. So I ignored him on msn, not knowing what to say. ( I hoped that he would think I wasn't there) . But he found out that I was and that I was talking to other freinds.


He's really hurt... doesn't want to talk to be anymore ...


I want to stay friends, but don't know how to make up.How to make up with a good friend?
You should definitely write him a letter or email and explain exactly how you were feeling. Alot of people escalate situations like that because at the time they don't know how to react. I am 38 and I do it sometimes.. I will feel so bad and not know what to do to ';make it right'; so I try to ignore it. The problem is - the other person is sitting waiting to hear from you and wondering what they did to make you ignore them; and getting more and more hurt (or more mad) as each day passes. I find it's best to write your feelings down and let the person take it all in at their pace. They won't have to respond immediately and will be able to take however much time they need to accept your apology. Good luck and I hope everything works out. You sound sincere - I'm sure he will understand.How to make up with a good friend?
Firstly, you should tell him your true feelings and intentions. If you don't want to be more than friends, then you should tell him that and see how he reacts. Secondly, you have the right to talk to other people. If he is hurt by that, then he is insecure and controlling. Thirdly, if you communicate what you have already conveyed in this question, you may not make up but you will know where both of you stand.
be honest ,tell him you did not know what to say and tell him that your friendship is very improtant to him
Tell him, you weren't sure what to tell him as your afraid you will be rejected just for wanting to stay friends. There is nothing wrong with being friends. Plus when you have a friend that you are so close to, trying to get into a relationship is the hardest thing because it usually ends up in disaster. I rather have my guy friend BEST friends then try a relationship with him.
  • loan officer
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment